2013 Wapiti Ballot
2013 Wapiti Ballot out as of 1st August 2012. Closes Sunday the 14th of October 2012. Drawn Saturday the 27th of October2012 -10 am Te Anau Club. Hunters will be notified in Writing within 7 days.
• We also encourage hunters to use the online application. It does increase hunters chances in winning a ballot. We do have a lot of hardcopy applications getting lost in the mail system.
• With an online ballot hunters do get conformation that their ballot is successfully submitted.
• If parties have issues with submitting online ballot there is follow up by our administrator. This does not happen with posted ballots and if a posted ballot is fill in incorrectly it will be withdrawn from the ballot, this can not happen with online ballots as the ballot needs to be 100% correct for it to be submitted.
• Hunters please ask your party members if they want to be a part of the ballot as we have far to many hunters withdrawing. The Foundation is going to take a hard line on this in the 2013 season
• PLEASE READ ALL BALLOT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS ON THE SITE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR MISTAKES!
The ballot application period is now closed.
We will attempt to announce the PRELIMINARY draw results live on the day as they are drawn.
The 2013 Ballot Periods are:
- 1st 18th to the 27th of March
- 2nd 28th March to the 6th of April
- 3rd 7th to the 16th of April
Hunters Please Note!
- A Hard Copy Is Downloadable If Needed. But We Encourage You to use the Online Ballot!
- Please Ensure Your Party Members Want To Hunt in the 2013 Ballot As Changing Party Members Once Ballot Is Drawn Will Only Be Permitted By Ballot Committee Consent.
- For some reason some e-mails may go to your spam folder or be blocked by your ISP - we have no control over this whatsoever but if you have issues, please contact us as above.
If your e-mail address is incorrect then it will disappear into no-mans-land!
- You can now save your Ballot Request after the Block Entry to continue when required if you need more details.
- There seems to be minor issues with some web browsers in the Ballot Site - primarily Internet Explorer. If you do get stuck please e-mail us for assistance.